- This event has passed.
Teaching for Social Justice: Solidarity in Uprisings & Crisis: Centering Black Lives
October 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDTFree
- Saturday, October 17th, 2020 – 1pm-3pm PDT – Centering Black Lives*
- Reflect and Build (R&B) session: Wed. Oct. 21 – 5:30pm-7:00pm PDT
Join panelists from Black Lives Matter in School (Angela Harris), Black Organizing Project (Desiree McSwaine-Mims), Woke Kindergarten (Akiea “Ki” Gross), and Black Teacher Project (Belinda Bellinger), with a performance by Ciera-Jevae Gordon. The event will be moderated by T4SJ’s own Chela Delgado, teacher, union organizer, and contributor to the Black Student Reparations campaign.
- Saturday, November 14th, 2020 – 2pm-4pm PST – Unsettling Settler Colonialism*
- Reflect and Build (R&B) session: Wed. Nov. 18 – 5:30pm-7:00pm PST
- Saturday Dec. 12th, 2020 – 1pm-3pm PST – Another World is Possible*
- Reflect and Build (R&B) session: Wed. Dec. 16 – 5:30pm-7:00pm PST