- This event has passed.
STEM for All Video Showcase (2020)
May 5, 2020Free
You are invited to take part in a free, interactive, week-long video showcase event that will feature over 170 federally funded projects. Projects showcase their innovations in Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Computer Science education in formal and informal settings. View videos of interest, post queries and feedback to the presenters, and vote for your favorites. Thousands of researchers, K-12 educators, higher ed faculty, administrators, policy makers, aspiring investigators, graduate students, and parents will take part. We look forward to your active participation in May!
This year’s themes are: STEM for All: Learning from Research and Practice.
- Strategies to broaden participation & increase access for all
- Research informing STEM and CS teaching and learning
- Challenges and strategies in the implementation of STEM + CS programs
- Measuring impact of innovative programs
- Partnerships fostering innovation and broader participation
This event is created and facilitated by TERC and is funded by the National Science Foundation (Award #1922641). This showcase event is facilitated by TERC, in collaboration with our partners: STEMTLnet, CADRE, CIRCL, CAISE, STELAR, CS For All Teachers, NARST, NCTM, NSTA, NSF INCLUDES, and QEM.