We are so excited to announce that we’ve selected 5 new Regional Hubs to join the Making Spaces Program. Making Spaces is a national program partnership between Maker Ed and Children’s Museums of Pittsburgh (CMP), where Regional Hubs across the country each partner with 5-10 schools in their community to support maker centered learning through crowdfunding, professional development, and community building.
Introducing Cohort 2:
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum, Milwaukee, WI
- Digital Harbor Foundation, Baltimore, MD
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, Fort Worth, TX
- Science Museum of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- Sonoma County Office of Education, Santa Rosa, CA
The onboarding of this second cohort of hubs marks the beginning of year two of Making Spaces, and we couldn’t be more excited. Our Cohort 2 Hubs kicked off the program this July at the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh:
Stay tuned for more from our Making Spaces Hubs and Schools!
Making Spaces is a partnership between Maker Ed, the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh and Google.
Leave a Reply