We’re so excited to introduce Maker Ed’s Educator Advisory Committee (EAC). We established the EAC because we know that the input and perspectives of on-the-ground maker educators are critical to the effectiveness of the support we provide and to the success of our mission.
- Andrew Coy, Executive Director, Digital Harbor Foundation, Baltimore, MD
- Danielle Martin, Knowledge Manager, The Clubhouse Network, Boston, MA
- Jackie Moore, Program Developer, Level Up, Chicago, IL
- Pam Moran, Superintendent, Albermarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA
- Ryan Moreno, S.T.E.M. Educator, REM Learning Center, Miami, FL
- Jessica Parker, Assistant Professor, Sonoma State University, Sonoma, CA
- Andrea Saenz, First Deputy Commissioner, Chicago Public Schools, Chicago, IL
- David Wells, Manager of Creative Making and Learning, NY Hall of Science, Corona, NY
- Aaron Vanderwerff, Creativity Lab and Science Director, Lighthouse Community Charter School, Oakland, CA
By choosing members that represent a broad range of institutional roles (teachers, researchers, administrators, etc.), educational settings (public, private, independent and charter schools, museums, libraries, universities, community organizations, etc.), and geographical regions, we hope to better understand the needs within educational communities so that we can better meet them through our various initiatives.
To learn more about each of members of the committee, visit the EAC bio page.
Leave a Reply