Maker Ed at World Maker Faire Sponsorship
Maker Ed is once again pleased to be hosting the MAKE: Education Stage (Ed Stage) at the World Maker Faire in New York during the weekend of October 1st & 2nd. Last year, over 100,000 attendees came to the fair; even more are expected this year.
The Ed Stage itself will feature educational leaders, students, administrators, researchers and others from across the country, coming together to meet, collaborate, and discuss the future of education.
Maker Ed is currently offering opportunities to sponsor our presence at World Maker Faire — learn more here.
Resource Library Sponsorship
Maker Ed’s online Resource Library is a free access, expertly curated collection that provides high-value resources to the maker educator community.
- The Library is visited by individuals in every state in the US, as well as those from more than 120 countries.
- The Maker Ed Resource Library is regularly promoted by prominent organizations, including the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, the Harvard Graduate School of Education, Google, KQED, and Edutopia.
- Our visitors spend an average of over 1.5 minutes per page of the Resource Library; the internet average is 15 seconds per page.
- New material is added every month, carefully curated by Maker Ed’s staff.
Maker Ed is currently offering the following sponsorship opportunities:
Sponsor a category
- Categories include “Getting Started,” “Tools & Materials,” “Projects & Learning Approaches,” and others.
- Your hyperlinked logo will be prominently displayed in the top right corner of the category page.
- Tweets noting your sponsorship will be sent out every other quarter to our more than 20,000 followers.
Sponsor the entire Resource Library
- Your hyperlinked logo will be prominently displayed on the Resource Library’s main landing page. This serves as the entry point to all categories and individual resources and receives significantly more traffic than our individual category pages.
- Tweets noting your sponsorship will be sent out once every quarter to our more than 20,000 followers.
- Your company will be featured in a blog post about the Resource Library on the Maker Ed website.
Provide seed funding for a new category
Provide the funding to create a new category in the Resource Library. Topics may include “Research, Evaluation, and Reports” or another category to be agreed on between you and Maker Ed.
- Your hyperlinked logo will be prominently displayed on the new category page.
- Your logo will remain in perpetuity, with a note that you provided seed funding for the page.
- A thank you tweet will be sent out to our more than 20,000 followers, announcing our partnership and linking to your site.
- You will be featured in a blog post about the category on the Maker Ed website.
For more information, contact: Jakki Spicer, Director of Development; [email protected] or 510.655.1935
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Maker Ed is always happy to discuss other sponsorship opportunities. If you are interested, please contact Jakki Spicer, Director of Development; [email protected] or 510.655.1935