Watch the video above, and pick a quote from one of the educators from the list below (or pull out one of your own from the clip). What does it mean to you? Why does it resonate?
- “It’s not a competitive environment. Everyone wants to see everybody succeed.” – Christa
- “There’s not just one answer, there’s many.” – Mario
- “The thing that surprised me the most about this experience is that I learned more about how I teach than what I teach.” – Nathan
- “I think that if kids can understand the scientific, and the engineering, and the math principles behind what they’re making, they can change the world.” – Christa
- “These are kids that don’t look at the world as happening to them, they really look at the world as theirs to design.” – Bridget
Share your thoughts on social media using #MakerEdPD. Be sure to tag @MakerEdOrg in your posts.